Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just A Thought

Out of the blue the other night I said to Mike, “if you could lose weight by thinking you'd be a stick.” I meant this in a nice way.                                                                               
 Ever since we have seriously considered building another boat Mike has had his thinking cap on. He can focus so intensely that I could parade around the lodge stark naked (really though it's too cold for that) or in a full suit of foul weather gear complete with the rubber boots and fishing rod ( this would be fishing for attention) and he still wouldn't look up from his computer

While he continued to measure and calculate, still ignoring me, I got to thinking what if you could shed a pound or 20 by thinking. Would I have to think skinny thoughts? What would a skinny thought be? Maybe I could pick the brain of a vegan, they always look thin. To burn more calories I could think harder. Maybe do a crossword puzzle or try to figure out the tax form, that should be good for 100 calories. I'm picturing myself at the gym pumping iron, I'm thinking really hard how I'm sweating and feeling those muscles burn. I'm picturing the hard bronzed body of the sexy trainer standing over me in electric blue spandex biking shorts (it's my thoughts so he's wearing biking shorts) ......whew those fat cells are just melting away. I'm going to go the the gym everyday maybe even twice.

If you dream a lot, bonus for you. Dreaming is thinking right, just at a subconscious level........just a thought. ( that's 10 calories!)










No comments:

Post a Comment