Thursday, March 3, 2011

Strike a pose ......week 23

 
I figured there may be a week or two that there wouldn't be a whole lot going on at the OP and I'd have to have some sort of back-up plan. I'm always taking pictures of anything that moves and occasionally end up with an interesting pose of the unsuspecting subject.


                    The deer are so use to people that they will stop to have their picture taken.


                                                    No one was flying today.




                                        Fishing is still good at the Outpost!


























     "Look at me, I can walk on water!"                                                       Not impressed      


                                                Even ducks have to scratch an itch.


                                                                       My sweet kitty.

        
                                                                         "I heard that!"



                                                 "Come on, let me see if I can stand on you?"
                                                                                                                                            


                                                             The stare down.


                                                       "That's all folks."

Till next week,
Heather & Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment